Agricultural Consulting Services
Hanover Land Services, Inc., a USDA Certified Technical Services Provider, has formed an alliance with AET Agricultural Consultants to serve our Agricultural clients throughout Maryland and Pennsylvania. Our staff of licensed Planners, Engineers and Surveyors, uses time tested knowledge of the local areas along with surveying and site design to serve our Agricultural Clients.
We provide site surveys and designs for manure storage facilities and other agricultural operation expansions in a timely and cost effective manner. HLS and/or AET staff work directly with you and your local Conservation District to make sure your plan will be quickly approved and ready for implementation. We listen closely to your needs and ideas for your property and find the most effective way to make your vision fit within the complex regulatory requirements. The HLS team will work with all involved regulatory agencies to gain approval for your plan.
We will also coordinate our efforts to work with your Comprehensive Nutrient Management Plan (CNMP). Our knowledge of the requirements and permitting required for Agricultural projects allows our team to effectively provide the following services for clients:
- Agricultural land development planning
- Site surveys and mapping using GPS technology
- Nutrient Management Planning
- Conservation Planning
- Site plans for Manure Storage Facilities
- Site plans for new or expanded farm buildings
- Erosion & Sediment Control planning and design
- Site grading
- Stormwater Management Design including Post Construction Stormwater Management Plan (PCSM)
- Stream Encroachment Permitting
- Coordination with Government agencies for all required Approvals
- FEMA Flood Elevation Certification to reduce or eliminate flood hazard insurance
- Obtain FEMA LOMA, CLOMA, LOMR, CLOMR to reduce or eliminate flood hazard insurance
Check out some of our sample projects where we recently helped our Agricultural clients expand or update their operations.
HLS stays connected and certified to help add value to your operation and engineer your success! Be sure to contact HLS to request a free consultation.
We have worked with Hanover Land Services, Inc., and formerly Worley Surveying for over 30 years. Their staff is very professional and knowledgeable. Hanover Land Services is highly recommended.