Construction Inspection Services
Hanover Land Services offers construction inspection services — from erosion and sediment control installation to site grading inspections, NPDES mandated inspections and stormwater management inspections — for municipal and private clients, ensuring that materials and construction practices meet the necessary specifications. Our on-site inspection staff also provides construction inspections for the MDOT MDTA.
Our inspection services include:
- Erosion & Sediment Control Installation and Maintenance
- NPDES mandated inspections
- Site Grading Inspection
- Septic System Inspection
- Stormwater Management Facility Construction Inspections
- Stormwater Management Facility maintenance Inspections
- Sanitary Sewer Collection System Inspections
- Water Main and Service Installation
- Storm Sewer Collection Systems Inspection
- Roadway Construction
- Transportation Inspection Services
Check out some of our recent sample projects that required inspection services. Click here to read about our recent inspection of the lighting system in the Fort McHenry Tunnel.
HLS stays connected and certified to help engineer your success! Be sure to review our awards, affiliations and certifications and request a consultation about your project needs.
My experience in working with Hanover Land Services has been nothing less than positive....They are quick to grasp the project objectives and work well with others on the planning team, keeping them informed on the status of work.