Licensed Land Surveying
Hanover Land Services (HLS) recognizes that accurate surveys and professional guidance lay the foundation of any well-managed and executed project. From boundary surveys, ALTA surveys and GPS surveys, to construction stakeout, subdivision plans, septic design and expert witness testimony, we take professional pride in every project.
Our experienced professional Land Surveyors and licensed engineers bring their hands-on experience and a range of certifications to each job, providing clients and review agencies with a detailed look into a property so that its development can be realized. Our respected work and experienced guidance through the often-complex permitting and review processes helps ensure your overall success.
HLS staff surveyors provide:
- Boundary Surveys – Small lots, large parcels, and farm surveys
- Deed Research and Plotting
- Topographic Surveys – for Roadway design, Commercial site plan design or residential subdivision plans, individual parcel well and/or septic design, agricultural site improvements
- ALTA Surveys – Highly specialized and detailed surveys generally for transfer or conveyance of commercial properties
- As-Built & Grading Plans – For commercial, residential, or construction application
- Stormwater Management As-Built Inspection and Certification
- Elevation/Flood Certifications
- Construction Stakeout – Commercial, Industrial, Residential
- Septic Design
- Static Global Positioning System (GPS) Surveys
- Real-Time Kinematic (RTK) GPS Surveys
- Robotic Total Stations
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Easement and Rights of Way Surveys
- Record and Right-of-way Plat preparation
- Surveys for MDOT and PennDOT projects
- PennDOT Highway Occupancy Permits (HOP)
- MDOT SHA Highway Access Permits
- Exhibit Preparation
- Zoning Hearing Board Testimony
Check out some of our sample projects that required professional surveying services.
HLS stays connected and certified to help engineer your success! Be sure to review our awards, affiliations and certifications and request a complimentary consultation to discuss your project needs.