Our qualified staff provides a range of civil engineering, surveying, and land planning consulting services for clients including:
- Land Planning
- Site Design and Development
- Flood Plain Delineation
- Stormwater Management & Storm Drain
- System Design
- Sediment Control Design
- Environmental Permitting
- Septic System Design
- Sewage Enforcement Officer Duties
- Topographic and Boundary Surveys/GPS
- Construction Stakeout
- Water and Sewer System Design
- Roadway Design
- Hydrologic and Hydraulic modeling
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Landscape and Forest Conservation Design
- Construction Management and Inspection
- Agricultural Conservation Plans
Hanover Land Services, Inc. is certified as Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE) and Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. HLS is certified as Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) in the state on Maryland. HLS holds certification as WBE in Baltimore City as well as all counties in Maryland that hold their own certification process.
With offices in Hanover, Pennsylvania, and Westminster, Maryland, HLS is well-situated to assist with projects throughout Maryland and Pennsylvania.
Contact us to discuss the successful and timely completion of your next project.