Hanover Land Services, Inc.’s staff provides time-tested knowledge and experience necessary to successfully design, process, and implement your subdivision and site plans, feasibility studies, stormwater management design, state and federal permitting, and floodplain map amendment, and grading and earthwork analysis.
We guide your project through the often-overwhelming review process, offering familiarity and experience with the jurisdictional ordinances, regulations, and review requirements in south-central Pennsylvania and Maryland. Our staff of licensed professional Civil Engineers, Land Surveyors, Landscape Architects, and Environmental Professionals have the hands-on experience and current certifications to help clients successfully navigate the permit processes.
Our skillful Engineering Staff provides roadway, drainage system, stormwater management, erosion and sediment control, environmental permitting, forest conservation and landscape design services for local and state government agencies. HLS recently performed on MDOT State Highway Administration, PennDOT and local government contracts. Our staff also provides Sewage Enforcement Officer (SEO) services and plan review services for our local government clients.
Engineering services we provide for our clients include:
- Feasibility Studies and Permit Application Preparation
- Concept/Sketch Plans
- Environmental Site Delineation
- Stormwater Management Design
- Erosion and Sediment Control Design
- NPDES Permitting
- Stream Crossings and State (MDE/DEP) and Army Corps of Engineers Permitting
- Culvert and Storm Drain Facility Design
- Floodplain Analysis, Including LOMA and Flood Elevation Certifications
- Floodplain Map Amendment, Including LOMA and CLOMA Permitting
- New Road Alignment and Facilities
- Existing Roadway and Rehabilitation and Improvements
- Plans and Specifications
- Subdivision Plans
- Site/Land Development Plans
- Grading and Earthwork Analysis
- Water and Sewer Service Design
- SEO Services and Septic Design
- Stormwater Management for New Dwellings
- Stormwater Management As-Built Certification
- Grading Plans for New Construction
- Landscape & Forest Conservation Plans
- Engineering Drawings for Agricultural Site Improvements
Check out some of our recent projects under Municipal/Transportation, Site Plans, Residential, and Agricultural Services.
Hanover Land Services, Inc. stays connected and certified to help engineer your success! Be sure to review our awards, affiliations and certifications and request a complimentary consultation to discuss your project needs.