HLS conducted field surveys and office computations to perform boundary and topographic surveys and prepare existing conditions maps for 4 streams totaling approximately 37,500 LF in Carroll, Baltimore, and Anne Arundel Counties.
HLS Duties Included:
- Established survey control and benchmarks on and around the project sites.
- Performed topographic surveys within the streams and approximately 50 feet beyond the stream banks to create 1-foot contour intervals and locate major channel features.
- Identified wetlands, trees over 24” diameter, existing structures, surface utilities, pipes, culverts and slopes over 25%.
- Integrated county LIDAR data sets into base maps and included boundary line information on the plans.
- Performed all field and office survey work to prepare perpetual easement plats including metes and bounds descriptions for each site.